terça-feira, 23 de setembro de 2014

.:A New Update:.

Hello all of you who have followed me so faithfully. 

I know isn't right been so long away, but real life isn't always right, and we have to do what we have to do.
I will not abandon the bloging, when i come back to second life it will be to blog, that's for sure.
But for now i need to my real life get on the right wheels and be happy.
I really hope your all enjoying life in second life and most important the real one. Because when it ends, theres no second life to play with..
Hope to blog for you again soon...
Till then, thank you for the creators that didn't kick me out from their group of blogers and the other bloggers groups also. I receive humbly your kindness and i'm not getting any of your products, only when i restart the bloging i'll do it. till then theres no way.
Thank you so much for all and i hope to see you all very soon.


xoxo
Gala 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Please Leave your Comment.
It is always precious to know your opinion.
Thank you.