quarta-feira, 6 de março de 2013

Long Day....


Hi Dolls!
As the tittle say, this was a very long day... but what i wanted to say is that it as been a long way...
Sometimes despite our efforts at the end of the day we have to reconize our mistakes witch isn't easy, we all do mistakes.... and sometimes... that little mistakes we do can become a big issue...
My mistake was loving wrong people, trust wrong people and so on....
I was thinking on my family, not the heart family but the blood family.... what have i done so they can hate and hurt me?? I really don't know. Besides protect them... the children from the truth so they can ever never look up to their parents and feel humiliated, pardon my uncles for all the lies they have been telling me and to other people about me and my parents. So at the end of the day i don't know what i did so wrong so they can hate and hurt me like that... But...
But and but..... i'm a grand-daughter of 4 special people, daughter of 2 special people to, and i keep my head up, and i don't hate them back. No... i forgive all of them... because we only have this life to be lived and i want to live in peace, and if i can make even for a second a better world for them and with my forgiveness they would some day as i will die, at least they know they have my forgiveness.
Though now is to late for any of them recover any love that i had for them...
They should think better.... Aunty you should think better... i can die, but the  truth remains written, people who knows the truth remains alive.. and my father may have die, but i can undone even if i past away what he did for all your familly that was Protection...
Lie Aunty, lie as much as you want, at the end of the day none will come out with victory, only with sadness and pain.
This is my goodbye for all of you blood family..... this is my wishing the best.. though... i ask you please do not cross my way.
Thank you Dolls to have read me... I sure lot's of you understand and in some way feel the same about some people...
My advice for you is, let things flow, be happy in your own way and forget about all that people who leave you sad, because at the end of that very long day what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
With all my heart,
xoxo
Gala









Hair: >TRUTH< Bella -  black & whites
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Truth%20Hair/106/85/25

Piercings: #NOIR LOLITA Pierce SEXY silver
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lavender%20Island/44/45/1500

Jacket: ::HH:: Hucci Hannah Blazer - Midnight
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lavender%20Island/44/45/1500

Top: *Linc* Tanktop White
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Luck%20Inc/75/129/22

Pants: coldLogic trouser - eise.ebony
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zyrra/75/115/24

Shoes: Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Grey Panther
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zyrra/75/115/24

Nails: [MANDALA]MILKY WAY RING & NAILS/gaga black
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//125/156/26

2 comentários:

  1. Um dia eles vao aprender e dar valor e vai ser tarde demais..

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Olá!
      Você é a primeira pessoa a comentar o meu blog desde que o abri e agradeço-lhe por isso igualmente pelas palavras suas.
      Facto é, é que eu apenas já só tenho desinteresse total e absoluto, essas pessoas passaram a significar nada... Pois quando eu viro a página, o passado ficou realmente para trás e é como eu disse, perdoou a todos... Mas nunca mais atravessem o meu caminho, pois eu não irei ver e passo por cima...
      Não nos podemos agarrar a pessoas que só nos fazem mal. :)
      A sí desejo tudo bom e mais uma vez obrigada pelo comentário e palavras.
      Bem Haja!

      Eliminar

Please Leave your Comment.
It is always precious to know your opinion.
Thank you.